How to Apply for a Santander 123 Cashback Credit Card
Apply for Santander Credit Card, Cashback Limit on 123 Credit Card: Santander UK, is a leading financial services provider. Santander Bank is one of the top retail bank deposits. It offers everything from basic checking and savings accounts to inclusive financial solutions. At the present time, Santander UK offers its 123 cashback credit card. It is one type of credit card.
The Santander provides a number of benefits to cardholders. For Rs.3 monthly fee you will get, 0% on balance transfers and purchases for 30 months from the date of account opening with no balance transfer fee, 0.5 % cashback on all of your purchases, and no foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad in the local currency. If you would like this credit card, you can apply for this card and enjoy its benefits. The application process is very easy, and quick and takes only a few minutes.
Once your application was completed, you can use your card for repayment, transfer a balance, spread the cost of purchase, earn cash back, and more. You can use your cashback credit card at supermarkets, department stores, and major petrol stations to succeed in cash-back rewards. With 123 credit cards, you can find out how much cashback you could earn when you pay bills and spend on your card.
The reward rate details of Santander are as follows: 1% for shopping in supermarkets, 2% for shopping in department stores, and 3% for shopping at petrol stations. But cardholders can receive these rewards only on one condition they pay out up to Rs.300 per month.
Santander UK plc is a British bank. It is a leading financial service provider. It was founded on 11 January 2010 and is headquartered in England, London, and United Kingdom. Santander UK manages its affairs separately, and it is run by a local management team exclusively and fully accountable for our performance.
It is one of the UK’s leading personal financial services companies and one of the largest providers of mortgages and savings in the United Kingdom. The company operates almost 1,010 branches and 50 corporate business centers. It has more than 20,000 employees and approximately 14 million active customers.
How to apply for a Santander 123 Cashback Credit Card?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or older.
- You must have had a permanent UK address for at least 3 years.
- You have to good credit history.
- You must have an income in excess of £7,500 a year.
- Visit the website: http://www.santandercards.com
- Then get on the red button marked “Find out more” under the 123 Cashback Credit Card sign.
- Get on the button marked “Apply Now” under the Santander 123 Cashback Credit Card sign.
- Read the requirements and if you meet all the requirements, get on the button marked “Next”.
- Fill out your personal information such as, address information and contact details into the necessary field or select your choices from the drop-down menus and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Fill out your financial information in the necessary field and then get on the button marked “Next”.
- Complete the application process as instructed.
- Apply for Santander credit card/ Cashback