Free Tax Return from Credit Karma
Creditkarma.com tax return filing: Credit Karma is a private sector Personal finance, Software and Finance technology industry. It is an American multinational company. Here we will check how to filing Creditkarma.com free tax return online. The company was founded in 2007 by Kenneth Lin, Ryan Graciano and Nichole Mustard. Headquarter of the company is in San Francisco, California in United States. It is best known as a free credit and financial management platform.
The company has provides services of credit scores, credit reports, credit monitoring and tax preparation. Its features also include free tax preparation, monitoring of unclaimed property databases and a tool to identify and dispute credit report errors. All services of Credit Karma’s are free to consumers. It earns revenue from lenders who pay the company when Credit Karma successfully recommends customers to the lenders. It employees approx 700 employers in company in its various branches situated in US.
About Credit Karma Tax Service
Credit Karma Tax is online free file taxes have no gimmicks and no hidden tricks to make the customer pay later for the additional products. This includes both free federal and state e-filing services for its customers. Credit Karma Tax filing is free because they pepper the user with credit card offers before starting the tax filing service. There is no need to apply these offers to take advantage of the credit karma free tax filing offer.
Most of the people who take advantage of this free offer should be able to use Credit Karma Tax which will cover all the common forms and timetables including itemized deductions, capital gains and losses and self-employment income. If users want to take advantage of this 100% free tax filling service they must sign up for Credit Karma.
This free account provides free credit scores, reports and monitoring service to its users. Credit Karma Tax promotional offer is subject to change at any time and it has reserves the right to cancel the offer at anytime.
Benefits of Credit Karma
- Free Online Tax Filing
- Improved customer service and usability
- Doesn’t support multiple states
- Don’t recommend for investors or real estate owners
Who Should Use Credit Karma Tax?
Credit Karma Tax is free and the software is reasonably easy to use. There are a few scenarios that Credit Karma doesn’t support. But other than the unsupported filers, active traders, and perhaps real estate investors, Credit Karma is a great option. It’s certainly the best completely free option and it rivals some of the top software.
How to Access Credit Karma Account for Free Tax Return?
- You must have a device with an internet access
- You have to provide your personal details
First go to the official website of Credit Karma – https://www.creditkarma.com/tax
On the home page press “Get Started” button
1. For Existing Users:
- If you already have an account of Credit Karma then Login with mentioned details
- Enter your Email Address and Password at mentioned field
- Then press “Log In” button at given below
- If you find a problem to accessing your account then select “Get help accessing your account”
- Here you have to select an option from which you find problem to access your account
2. For New Users:
- If you don’t have an account then press “Sign up now for Free” button
- On the following page you have to provide your Personal Details
- Entre your Name, Email Address and Phone Number at mentioned
- After provide all details Sign up to create your free account
- Credit Karma Corporate Office Address: 27 South Park Street Suite 101 San Francisco, California 94107
- Credit Karma Corporate Office Agent: (415) 675-1497