Green Dot Corporation is a pro-consumer bank holding company and financial technology innovator with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. Here we will discuss “how to activate Green Dot Prepaid Card“. It offers Green Dot prepaid cards for the customer to manage their finances. With millions of customers, Green Dot products are sold in tens of thousands of major retail locations in the U.S. The Green Dot Personalized Card is a prepaid Visa or debits MasterCard Card that you can use anywhere worldwide. You can activate your card in a few simple steps. And the activation process is very simple, more convenient, and takes you only a few minutes. After completing the activation process, you will be able to manage your money with Green Dot Prepaid Cards. You can also easily add money, send and receive money, and check your balance. With Green Dot, you can enjoy money sooner with an early direct deposit of your tax refunds. It provides an easy way to add money to your account now. So, you will activate your prepaid card and enjoy its number of benefits.
About the Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is an American financial technology and bank holding company. The company was founded in 1999 by Steve Streit as a prepaid debit card for teenagers to shop online. It was headquartered in Pasadena and California. It is the world’s largest prepaid debit card company by market capitalization. Green Dot Corporation is an issuer of prepaid MasterCard and Visa cards in the United States. Green Dot was formerly known as Next Estate communications. The company pivoted to serving the “unbanked” and “underbanked” communities in 2001.
How Can You Activate the Green Dot Prepaid Card?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have a registered Green Dot Prepaid Card, which is in your Green Dot package.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Green Dot Prepaid Card Online Activation Page at: http://www.mygreendot.com/activate
- Then fill out your card information in the necessary field. You should fill in the blanks with the 16-digit personalized card number, the last 4 digits of your social security number, and the code shown in the box below. For now, the expiration date and digit security code are also requested. If you have trouble finding those numbers, check the instructions in your Green Dot package. And press “Next” after your completion.
- Confirm your personal information, and complete the remaining activation steps.
- For further information about Green Dot Prepaid Card, please refer to Green Dot Prepaid Card FAQ at: http://www.mygreendot.com/greendot/help#what
- If you have any questions, you can visit the homepage of Green Dot at: http://www.greendotcorp.com
(Visited 155 times, 1 visits today)