Aetna Navigator Registration Instructions
You can complete your Aetna Navigator new member registration with here given instructions. Aetna is one of the world’s largest providers of the health care, dental, pharmacy, group life and disability insurance, and employee benefits. They are developing solutions to improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of health care. Currently it offers Aetna Insurance Policy/ Aetna Navigator to help you manage your health and your benefits. This service is completely free for all Aetna Customers. Here we will discuss about “how to sign up for an Aetna Navigator account”.
Are you their members? Would you like to manage your Aetna Navigator account online? If yes, you will need it to register for Aetna Navigator. For registration, you have to go to the member website. You can register your account by any phone or computer. The registration process is very easy, fast, and more convenient. You can complete the registration process in simple steps and it takes only few minutes.
Once you register for an account, you will be able to manage your Aetna Account online when you need by any device with internet access. You can see your benefits information, keep track of claims, refill a prescription, and see how much your health care may cost, view or print an ID card at anytime and anywhere. When you are an Aetna member, you get tool and resources to help you manage your health and your benefits. So, quickly register for Aetna Navigator and enjoy with its numbers of benefits.
About Aetna Inc.
Aetna is one of the national’s oldest and leading healthcare insurance providers company. It is an American managed health care company. The company was founded on May 28, 1853 and founder of this company was Eliphalet Adams Bulkeley. It was headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, 151 Farmington Ave, and 06105 U.S. This company name was inspired by Mount Etna. Aetna is the member of Fortune 500. Their health insurance plans and services include: Medical, pharmacy and dental plans, Medicare plans, Medicaid services, Behavioral Health programs, Medical management.
The company operates three types of segments such as Health care, Group Insurance, and Large Case Pensions. The company also offers a range of traditional, voluntary and consumer-directed health insurance products. It has more than 49,828 employees. Nowadays they serve over 17 million medical insurance customers in United States.
How can you sign up for an Aetna Navigator account?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You must have an Aetna health insurance policy with a policy ID number.
- Visit the official website at: http://www.aetna.com
- Get on the link marked, “Register Now,” under the heading, “Aetna Navigator.”
- Fill out required information such as, your Member ID number, first and last name, date of birth, and zip code into the necessary fields and then get on the button marked, “Continue”.
- Create a secure log in with password as directed.
- Indicate your account preferences to continue.
- Indicate that you have read, understood and agreed to the Aetna Navigator Terms and Conditions and then continue the registration process.
- Analysis your Aetna Navigator account profile and complete the process as directed.
- If you have any questions about your insurance policy, please visit the FAQ page.