Take Part in AllyHardestWorkingDollar.com Sweepstakes
Ally Financial is a Bank Holding Company. Here we will discuss on Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes 2019. It is a Financial Service Provider firm. It is a Public Sector Company. It was founded in 1919 & it was organized in Delaware. Their head quarter is in Ally Detroit Center Detroit, Michigan (Corporate) Sandy, Utah. It provides various Financial Services includes Car Finance, Online Banking via a Direct Bank, Corporate Lending, Vehicle Insurance, Mortgages, Credit Cards and an Electronic Trading Platform to Trade Financial Assets. Ally is ranked 19th on the list of largest banks in the United States by Assets.
Ally Financial is the largest car finance company in the U.S. by volume and serves over 6 million customers. For its auto auction, its smart auction online marketplace was launched in 2000; the company has sold more than 5 million vehicles, including 281,000 vehicles sold in 2018. The company was known as GMAC, which is a miniature version of General Motors Swiss Corporation until 2010. See about Ally Finance Dollar Sweepstakes at below.
About Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes.com
- Sweepstakes is sponsored by Ally Financial Inc.
- Employees of Ally are not allowed to enter the promotion.
- Here, No Purchase is required.
- Who want to enter promotion via US Mail or see winner list can write to: Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes Mailed Entry, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325
- Also include proper postage and a 3 x 5 postcard with his or her first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth and the phrase “Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes mailed entry”.
- Price Draw has scheduled of $10,000 given place.
Eligibility and Prize Information of Sweepstakes
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Contestant must be minimum 18 years old for taking part in contest.
- Contestant should be legal resident of 50 United States and D.C.
- Contestant must provide the Serial number, Series number, Name and Valid Email Address.
- Grand Prize:
- The Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $10,000 USD.
- Grand Prize consists of $10,000 USD awarded in the form of a check or another payment method determined by Sponsor.
- First Prize consists of $5,000 USD awarded in the form of a check or another payment method determined by Sponsor.
- ARV of each First Prize is $5,000 USD.
- ARV of each Second Prize is $1,117 USD.
- Waiver of management fees for a period of 6 months on an Ally Invest Managed Portfolio Account maintained by the winner.
- Get up to a maximum value of $1,000 worth of commissions.
Important Note on AlluHardestWorkingDollar.com Promotional
- Contestants are Limited to one entry per day for the contest.
- Grand prize winner will be sent IRS Form W-9 to report his or her winnings.
- Odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize winner will depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Check More Details at Official Website: https://www.ally.com/