About the HSBC Holdings plc.
HSBC Holding plc is one of the largest banking and financial services institutions in the world, serving around 38 million customers across 80 countries through its 7,500 offices all over the world. The company was founded on March 3, 1865, in British Hong Kong and the founder of this company is Sir Thomas Sutherland. It was headquartered in HSBC Tower, London, and United Kingdom.
It organized a number of services such as retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management, credit cards, financial, and insurance. This is the only one of Britain’s big five banks to hold more deposits than loans. It has more than 85,000 employees.
How to apply for a Union Plus Credit Card?
- You have a valid email address.
- You have the last four digits social security number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the homepage of Union Plus Credit Card at: http://www.unionpluscard.com
- Then get on “Apply Now” under the title of “Apply for The Card” in the middle of the screen.
- Fill out your personal information and Union information into the necessary field, and get on “Continue Application”.
- Follow the given instructions to complete the application.
- If you have any questions or problem with Union Plus, please refer to the Help/FAQ center at: http://www.unionpluscard.com/ecare/helpfaq_nli?&locale=en_US&brand=UP_000_000
- You can receive the application form of a Union Plus Credit Card at: https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/unionpluscard?media=U5IS102AAX0802000166HPHHX