About the HSBC
HSBC Holding plc is one of the largest banking and financial services institutions in the world, serving around 38 million customers across 80 countries through its 7,500 offices all over the world. The company was founded on March 3, 1865, in British Hong Kong and the founder of this company is Sir Thomas Sutherland. It was headquartered in HSBC Tower, London, and the United Kingdom. It organized a number of services such as retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management, credit cards, financial, and insurance. This is the only one of Britain’s big five banks to hold more deposits than loans. It has more than 85,000 employees.
How to apply for an HSBC MasterCard Credit Card with an Invitation Number?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have applied for the Invitation Number online and have received the Number by email or mail.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website for the application of HSBC MasterCard at: http://www.acceptourcard.com/mc
- Then enter the 10-digit Invitation Number you have received, and get on “Continue”.
- Enter your address which will be used for the delivery of your HSBC MasterCard. And confirm whether the address is valid or not.
- Verify the card product you want, and also the other personal information such as your name, Social Security Number, etc.
- When all the procedures of application are completed, then get on “Submit”. Then all you have to wait for is your HSBC MasterCard.
- For HSBC Credit Card Mail Offer, you need to visit: https://www.hsbcapply.com/invite/hsbccreditcard