About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. It was founded in October 17, 1904 and founder of this bank is Amadeo Giannini. It was headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Here we will get guide on Bank of America EDD Debit Card account activation. In 2016, Bank of America was the 26th largest company in the United States. It is ranked 2nd on the list of largest banks in the United States.
Bank of America has 4,600 retail financial centers and approximately 15,900 automated teller machines in all over the world. This bank is number of products provides such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment, banking, mortgage loans, private banking and equality, wealth management, credit cards. It has more than 29,000 employees in worldwide.
At the present time, Bank of America offers its EDD Debit Card, Which is stand for Employment Development Department Debit Card.
About EDD Debit Card
EDD Debit card is very useful product issued by Bank of America. Its main purpose is to provide California state disability insurance (DI), paid family leave (PFL), and unemployment insurance (UI). One important thing is that customer should keep their card three years from date of issue. Because this card is used for all EDD benefit programs, you should stay your card until the expiration date of the card has passed. If you want EDD Debit card, you can activate your card at its official website. The activation process is very simple and quickly. You can activate your card in few simple steps and it takes only few minutes for complete the activation process.
Once your EDD Debit card was activated, you will easily and safely access to your finance at any time and any place. This card can be used everywhere Visa debit card are accepted including, store, online, or by phone. You can access cash at ATMs, point of sale terminals, and bank and credit unions that accept Visa. By getting EDD Debit card, you will be receive its online services as well as, online access to account information, mobile and e-mail alert on deposits and balances, and direct transfer to a checking or savings account and more. You can also use this card for easily, quickly, and safely a paying bills and no more waiting checks in the mail.
The EDD debit card is a convenient way to receive your unemployment; disability and paid family leave benefits. It is very easy and more convenient to activate your Bank of America EDD Debit card. You need to have your card; PIN number to access Bank of America ATMs and you can activate your card by computer or any other electronic device with the help of internet access.
How to activate Bank of America EDD Debit Card?
- You have any electronic device with internet access.
- You have your Bank of America EDD Debit Card.
- Get access to a Bank of America ATM and the Pin.
- Get through to 800-432-1000 by phone.
- Get access to a Bank of America ATM and activate the card with your Pin.
- If you fail to activate the card at an ATM, call the customer service at 800-432-1000 for the activation of the card.
- If you not succeed to activate the card in the above two ways, please visit the Homepage at: http://www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Then get on “Activate My Card” to processed
- Then you go to the activation website, enter the number on card and expiration date and click “Continue”.
- If you have any questions visit FAQs page on the official website.