If you’re looking for a Chase.com/Getchaseink Invitation Code, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll give you the information you need to get started with Chase Ink.
Chase Ink is a credit card rewards program that allows you to earn points on every purchase you make. You can then use those points to redeem for travel, merchandise, or cash back.
Getting a GetChaseInk.com credit card will require some effort from the customer but the major decision including the invitation to apply comes from the bank.
However you are determined to get approved for a Chase bank ink business card you must be over 18 years old, have a revenue stream, and of course, a solid credit score. Importantly, the requirements needed for getting any Chase bank cards to differ.
Chase bank’s team suspects that individuals likely to qualify for a Chase credit card will be able to be sent a request to submit an application for one. This may be offered in two versions.
There is the letter of invitation to submit and the prescreened letters, irrespective of the fact that if you wind up receiving the prescreened letter in your mail, then you can know that your credit score has an upstanding standing and, consequently, has been pre-approved for a Chase Ink credit card.
If you received the letter of invitation to apply, just know that you have not been pre-approved, but you have been given the opportunity to apply for one of their cards.
For both letters, the potential credit card holders are at the mercy of Chase bank, as they can either approve or disapprove.
How Do I Use My Chase Ink Invitation Number?
As soon as you get the invitation code, which consists of 12 digits, you’re now free to apply for a chase ink credit card.
This procedure applies to applicants who have met the specified requirements, and the process can be performed by going to Chase.com/Getchaseink Invitation Code.
The two requirements that must be strictly obeyed are that you must be at least 18 years old, and a legal resident of the U.S.
Chase Ink Preferred Card Highlights?
- New members will receive 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees (ideal for globetrotters)
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Chase does not cap the number of points you can earn
The only negative about this card is the annual fee but makes up for it with cell phone coverage.
Chase Ink will pay $600 per claim for damage or theft of cell phones for you and your employees.
How to Activate your Chase Credit Card Online?
Chase credit cards often contain stickers containing a protected link, which can be used to activate the card.
The cardholder will then use the link to access Chase bank websites, carefully respond to the instructions then answer some security questions. Failure to activate your card may impact your credit score; however, your card remains active.
Chase.Com/Getchaseink Credit Card
Chase is one of the largest credit card suppliers. Among its many credit cards is Chase Ink Credit Card, which is particularly renowned in the business world.
Chase Ink Credit Card is among the most frequently requested charge cards for companies and small businesses.
Chase Ink Credit Card is of three types:
- Ink Cash Business Card
- Ink Bold Business Card
- Ink Plus Business Card
Chase.Com/Getchaseink Invitation Code Card Benefits
Chase Ink Cards have earned a place in the market with their benefits, which they are providing to their users.
- Zero Liability Protection– you’re never held accountable for unauthorized charges made with your card or account.
- Employee Cards at No Additional Cost- by adding employee cards to your account, you can set individual employee spending limits for greater control and earn rewards faster.
- Fraud Protection- your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity.
- Travel And Emergency Assistance Services- if you run into a problem away from home, call the Benefit Administrator for legal and medical referrals or other travel and emergency assistance.
- Extended Warranty- gives a 3-year warranty plus an additional year.
- Purchase Protection- covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
In conclusion, if you are looking for Chase.com/Getchaseink Invitation Code in order to get the Chase Ink card, you can try using the code “Getchaseink”. This code may give you access to the card and its many benefits.
However, if this code does not work, there are other ways to get an invitation, such as through a business relationship with Chase or by signing up for certain business credit cards. Read more articles on activateenter.