If you’re a fan of sports, then you’ll love Flosports.tv/activate. This online streaming service offers live and on-demand access to an impressive lineup of sporting events. But what’s even better is that you can activate flosports.tv without cable! In this article, we’ll show you how to get started. So whether you’re a die-hard fan of college football or just enjoy watching the occasional game, read on to learn more about activating flosports.tv.
There are two ways to activate flosports.tv. You can either do it directly through your web browser or via the MediaStreamer software, which acts as a smart DNS proxy service for your streaming device (Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, etc.). First, though, let’s take a look at how to activate flosports.tv on your computer or mobile device.
How to Watch Flosports.tv on your Computer
All you need to flosports.tv activate on your computer is an internet connection and a web browser with Flash installed (a recent version of Google Chrome is highly recommended). Just follow these three easy steps:
- Go to Flosports.tv/activate; Then Click “Buy Now”
- Fill In Your Information, Select “I Already Have A Streaming Device” and Click Next
- After You Receive Your Access Code from your email, Go to www.flosports.tv/activate Enter In The Access Code To Watch For Free!
Once you’ve completed the steps above, flosports.tv will be added to your Flash player and you’ll be free to start watching live sporting events on your computer. Now let’s see how we can activate it for other streaming devices…
How to Activate Flosports on Roku
The easiest way to activate flosports on your Roku is through the MediaStreamer DNS service (instructions below). It works by routing the information that is sent between your streaming device and the online video content you want to watch. If all of this sounds complicated, don’t worry… it’s actually pretty simple!
Step 1: Download The MediaStreamer DNS App:
- Once you download and launch the application, select “United States” from the dropdown list. Then click “Next”.
Step 2: Input The Access Code :
- On your Roku remote control, press the following buttons one at a time: Home 3 times, Up 1 time, OK 1 time, Back 2 times.
- This will open a new screen on your Roku. Then, enter the access code that was emailed to you after purchasing flosports.tv.
- Now click “Yes”, and go back to the previous menu of your Roku.
- After returning to the main page of your Roku, select “Exit” button twice and ‘OK’ and ‘Back’
Now wait for about 30 seconds, and then go back into “Settings”
Step 3: Activate Your Device Through The MediaStreamer App:
- Once again, press the following buttons one at a time on your remote control – Home 3 times, Up 1 time, OK 1 time, Back 2 times.|
- This will open a new screen on your Roku. Now, select “United States” from the list of countries and click “Yes”, OK, Back.
- After doing this, go back to the main menu on your Roku again.
- Select the following options one at a time – Settings 3 times, Settings 1 time, Search for Channels (on Remote), or Scroll Down On My Roku Screen And Hit Search Channel (via my Roku remote).
After Doing This, Select flosports.tv From The Menu Of Channels Installed On Your Roku Player! Press OK, Back.
- Voila, you should now be able to use flosports.tv on your Roku!
How to Activate flosports.tv On Chromecast:
The good news is that you can activate flosports on your Chromecast using the same steps as described above for Roku. However, there’s just one small difference… instead of downloading the MediaStreamer app directly onto your device, you’ll need to download it onto a computer or mobile phone that is already connected to your home network (or the internet). Once again though, this should be pretty straightforward if you follow the steps below:
- Download The MediaStreamer DNS App On A Desktop/Mobile Device That’s Connected To Your Home Network – Once you have it downloaded, launch the app and select “United States” from the list of countries.
- Input The Access Code Into flosports.tv – Now return to your Chromecast device and press ‘Settings’ 2 times then ‘OK’ 1 time.
- You’ll then need to enter the access code that was sent to you via email after purchasing flosports.tv.
- Activate Chromecast Through TheStreamer App – Finally, select “Yes” and go back to the main menu on your Chromecast device, and press ‘Yes’ then ‘Back’.
- After doing this, you should be able to watch flosports.tv through Google Chrome (or whatever browser you’re using) on your computer/laptop.
Also, keep in mind that once you’ve activated one device (in this case, a Roku or Chromecast), then other devices can easily pick up the connection as well – even if they weren’t originally connected to the same network! This means that if you start watching something on your Chromecast and then take it into another room where there’s a smart TV with built-in support for DNLA streaming apps like Kodi, then you can easily switch over to that smart TV and continue watching without any problems!
Of course, if the Chromecast was originally plugged into a “dumb” TV or monitor, then there’s no problem with continuing to use it as normal… which is always an added bonus. Read more articles on activateenter.