Compare Insurance Plans on www.medicare.com
Medicare.com Plan Finder Website to Compare Insurance Plans: www.medicare.com is privately owned and operated by Health Insurance Services. As a Medicare beneficiary, you could save money and get the benefits you need by comparing Medicare plans at least yearly. According to your specific needs, we compare all the insurance plans in the market to find the best product for you. With the Expatmedicare Guide to International Health and Medical Insurance, we aim to educate our clients on some of the basic important information so that they can make informed decisions. The whole process of completion is easy and fast.
About Medicare.com website
The company Medicare.com was founded in 2004. It is privately owned and operated by Health Insurance Services. The company is a non-government resource for those who depend on Medicare, providing Medicare information in a simple and straightforward way. It prides us on providing factual Medicare information in an easy to read and understand format. It also provide you with access to our licensed insurance professionals who can help provide the answers you need to make an educated choice about your Medicare plan options.
How Can You Compare Insurance Plans With the Help of Medicare.com?
- You have a computer or device with Internet access.
- You have your social security number.
- You have a valid email address.
- You are a USA citizen and over 65, or under the age of 65 with certain types of disabilities or people with End Stage Renal Disease.
Follow step-by-step points :
- First, you will go to the Medicare.com official website.
- Then click the green button marked “Compare Insurance Plans” in the middle part of the page.
- Enter your name and email address in the blanks and click on the red button marked “Next” to continue.
- Fill up all information as necessary step by step and click the blue “Submit” button to continue.
- Follow all given instructions to find a Medicare plan that is right for you.
- If you have any question, you can call at 800-760-3550 to finish the process.