How to check Sprint Upgrade Eligibility Online
Sprint Corporation is a Telecommunications Industry. It is an American Telecom Company which provides wireless services. It is an internet service provider company in US. It was founded in 1986 by Cleyson Brown & Jacob Brown. Here we will check help for Sprint Upgrade Eligibility Check. Headquarter of the company is in Overland Park, Kansas in United States. Sprint is the fourth largest mobile network operator company in the United States. The company has served more than 54million customers.
The company also offers wireless voice, messaging, and broadband services through its various subsidiaries under the Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and Assurance Wireless brands and wholesale access to its wireless networks to mobile virtual network operators. It remains one of the largest long-distance providers in the United States. It serves for United States, Puerto Rico and United States Virgin Islands by its services. It offers its services in the United States, Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands.
‘Sprint.com/upgrades’ is operated by Sprint Company. Customers can check their upgrade status by Sprint online. Sprint upgrade is available only for the users who are 18 year old to qualify for an upgrade and must be an account holder. Customers who are eligible for the upgrade is informed by Sprint that they are exempted for the upgrade fee during they were buy a new phone online.
To check the eligibility of customers via Sprint.com/Upgrades they will be forced to input their phone number along with their billing zip code. Sprint customers can also check their upgrade status by signing into their online account with their username and password. Upgrade payment is done by Sprint Flex that is a money making method devised by Sprint that leases the customer’s phone from Sprint.
How to Check Sprint Upgrade Eligibility?
- Your Age must be 18 year or more
- You must be an account holder of Sprint
- Need your Sprint Account Username and Password
- Your account must connected with your phone number
- First go to the official website of Sprint through www.sprint.com
- Here through the “My Sprint” dashboard go to the “Upgrade Eligibility” option
- Then Login with your Sprint Account or Sign up with your Account
- You can Log in with your User Name and Password to check upgrade eligibility
- Then press “Sign In” button given below
- Enter your Phone Number and Billing Zip Code to check your Eligibility
- Then Press “Check Eligibility” button at given below
Important Notes of Sprint Upgrade
- To Eligible for an Upgrade all accounts must be in good standing in order
- Springs have the rights to terminate or modify the terms of promotions anytime for any reason
- Eligible customers can pay upgrade fee with a credit card or debit card
- Customers can also sign up for Sprint Flex Lease Payment Program for the Payment
- Sprint Customer Service Agent: 1-866-275-1411