How to check Sprint Upgrade Eligibility Online
Sprint Corporation is a Telecommunications Industry. It is an American Telecom Company that provides wireless services. It is an internet service provider company in the US. It was founded in 1986 by Cleyson Brown & Jacob Brown. Here we will check help for Sprint Upgrade Eligibility Check. Headquarters of the company is in Overland Park, Kansas in the United States. Sprint is the fourth largest mobile network operator company in the United States. The company has served more than 54 million customers.
The company also offers wireless voice, messaging, and broadband services through its various subsidiaries under the Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and Assurance Wireless brands and wholesale access to its wireless networks to mobile virtual network operators. It remains one of the largest long-distance providers in the United States. It serves for United States, Puerto Rico, and United States Virgin Islands by its services. It offers its services in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands.
‘Sprint.com/upgrades’ is operated by Sprint Company. Customers can check their upgrade status by Sprint online. Sprint upgrade is available only for users who are 18 years old to qualify for an upgrade and must be account holders. Customers who are eligible for the upgrade are informed by Sprint that they are exempted from the upgrade fee during they buy a new phone online.
To check the eligibility of customers via Sprint.com/Upgrades they will be forced to input their phone number along with their billing zip code. Sprint customers can also check their upgrade status by signing into their online account with their username and password. Upgrade payment is done by Sprint Flex which is a money-making method devised by Sprint that leases the customer’s phone from Sprint.
How to Check Sprint Upgrade Eligibility?
- Your Age must be 18 years or more
- You must be an account holder of Sprint
- Need your Sprint Account Username and Password
- Your account must be connected to your phone number
- First, go to the official website of Sprint www.sprint.com
- Here through the “My Sprint” dashboard go to the “Upgrade Eligibility” option
- Then log in with your Sprint Account or Sign up with your Account
- You can Log in with your User Name and Password to check upgrade eligibility
- Then press the “Sign In” button given below
- Enter your Phone Number and Billing Zip Code to check your Eligibility
- Then Press the “Check Eligibility” button given below
Important Notes of Sprint Upgrade
- To be Eligible for an Upgrade, all accounts must be in good standing in order
- Springs have the right to terminate or modify the terms of promotions anytime for any reason
- Eligible customers can pay the upgrade fee with a credit card or debit card
- Customers can also sign up for Sprint Flex Lease Payment Program for the Payment
- Sprint Customer Service Agent: 1-866-275-1411