Register for Barclays Online Internet Banking
Barclay is a corporate and investment bank. It offer products and services across personal banking, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management in UK and the US. Here we will discuss about Barclays online banking services. It offers online banking service for its cardholder to manage their account online by internet access. Do you have any idea about its online services? Barclay provides numbers of benefit services to their cardholder. It provides safe and secure way to manage your account online without going to the Barclay branch office.
If you have no idea about its online banking service, you can refer Barclay online banking website. If you are Barclay cardholder, you will be able to register for Barclay online banking account. To registration, you need to go to a Barclay online banking website and provide your personal and card information. The registration process is very simple, quick and more convenient. You can complete the registration process in few simple steps.
Once your account was registered, you can manage your account at any place, any time when you need. You will be able to check your account balance, pay bills, and view your account statement and transaction history, transfer funds, transaction money and more whenever you want. So, apply now for Barclay online banking and enjoy with its numbers of benefits.
Details about the Barclays
The Barclays is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company. It is one of the world’s largest financial services providers company. It was founded in 17 November, 1690 in city of London, kingdom of England. It was headquartered in London and United Kingdom. It provides personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment. It offers various products such as, Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and Wealth Management to customer and client in over 50 countries and employing more than 130,000 people in all over the world.
Barclays is moves, lends, invests, and protects money for its customers and clients. It has made numbers of corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918.
Steps to Register for Barclays Online Banking
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a Barclays account.
- You must have your account or card number handy when you register.
- Visit the Barclays Online Banking Registration webpage at: https://bank.barclays.co.uk/olb/registration/registerAppContainer.do#/get-started
- Fill out your personal information and account/card information into the necessary fields and then indicate that you have read and understood the terms and conditions. Then get on the button marked “Next” to continue.
- Verify your personal and account/card information. If there is something you need to change, get on the button marked “Back;” otherwise, get on the button marked “Next” to continue the registration process.
- Then display 12 digit membership numbers on the screen. Note this number to gain basic access to your online bank account in future.
- You will receive a 5 digit pass code within 5 work days. With the help of pass code and membership number, you can login to your online bank account.
- You can view Barclay online banking Demo at: http://apps.barclays.co.uk/online/demo/
- If you have problem, please refer help and support page at official website.