Apply for a Virgin Credit Card online (UK)
Virgin Money is branded financial service currently available in the United Kingdom. Nowadays, Virgin Money launched a credit card in the United States. Do you know about this credit card? If not, you can refer Virgin (UK) Credit Card website and gets more information about that. Here we will discuss “how to apply for a Virgin Credit Card online“. If you are looking for the best credit card with a number of benefits to manage your finance, the Virgin (UK) credit card is the best for you.
Customers need to apply for this card that earns points in the VFF scheme. Typically you can earn points on retail purchases as you spend on your credit card. You can apply for this card at the Virgin (UK) credit card website. The application process is safe & secure and quick. You can complete the application process in a few simple steps and you will get a response in a few minutes.
After applying for your card, you will be able to manage your credit account online. By this, you can now view your account online, pay your credit card statements, make a balance transfer and transfer money, and more. You can enjoy its various benefits, such as no annual fee and up to 50 days of internet free, and representative 16.8% APR on card purchases, and a low balance transfer rate. You can also pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit, and more. Virgin offers a number of facilities to its cardholder. So, quickly apply for this card and enjoy its various benefits.
More about Virgin Money
Virgin Money is a UK-based bank and financial services company. The company was founded by Sir Richard Branson on March 3, 19195. It was headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne and United States. It was initially known as Virgin Direct. It operates 75 stores and 5 lounges and areas served in the United States. It provides banking, finance, and mortgage services to customers.
In 2002, Virgin Direct merged with virginmoney.com to form the current company. In 2009, Virgin applied for its own banking license from the Financial Services Authority. They provide various products such as credit cards, prepaid cards, life insurance, car insurance, home insurance, saving accounts, pensions, and mortgages. As of 8 January 2010, Virgin Money announced the acquisition of Church House Trust for 12.3 million, giving Virgin a small foothold in the United Kingdom market.
Steps to Apply for a Virgin (UK) Credit Card Online
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You must be more than 18 years old.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- You must have a bank or building society account.
- Visit the website at: http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/credit-cards-v3/index.jsp OR Virgin credit card application at: http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/credit-cards-v3/pre-apply.jsp
- Then get on “Apply Now” in the middle of the webpage.
- Go to choose the color; you have four options to choose a color: red, silver, black or pink.
- Study the summary box and mark it as confirming that you have studied it, and get on “Next“.
- In the new webpage, fill out your personal information such as your first and surname, date of birth, home telephone number, home address, and email address, employment status and type, annual income, etc. When filling out all necessary (*) blanks then get on “Next“.
- Enter your bank sort code and account number, the details of your current borrowing, loans, credit cards, and overdrafts, and get on “Next“.
- Mark to confirm that you agree with all the legal terms and conditions, and finally, get on “Submit” to finish your application you will get your new card within 7 to 10 working days if everything goes on well.