ScoreCard Rewards is a rewards program offering points for qualifying purchases. Points can be redeemed for a variety of items, such as merchandise, airfare, hotels, travel packages, and more. If you get more benefits with ScoreCard Rewards, you will need to set up your profile with a username and password at ScoreCard Rewards. You can set up a profile in a few simple steps on ScoreCardRewards.com today to earn 500 bonus points. The complete process of setting up a profile is very easy and secure. Once a profile has been set up, you can deal with the rewards online easily. Also, you can also log in to the website to check the points, check your point balance, and search and find all types of merchandise and travel rewards. So, you will safely set up your profile at ScoreCard Rewards and enjoy its various benefits.
About the Financial Institution Benefit Association, Inc.
Financial Institution Benefit Association is an active Floridian business entity. It was incorporated on 7th March 1988 and is located in Alpharetta, GA. Its president and the director is Lee A Kennedy. It is listed in the world’s largest and most authoritative dictionary. Other active officers of FIBA are Renz R Nichols, Michael D Bush, James Brahm, and Lorraine C Solheim.
How to set up a Profile at ScoreCard Rewards?
- You must have a valid ScoreCard Rewards card.
- You must have a computer with internet access
- Follow Step-By-Step Guide:
- Visit the ScoreCard Rewards website at: https://www.scorecardrewards.com
- Enter your card number and fill out your personal information in the box they provided to you.
- Get on the button marked “Submit Profile” at the bottom of the page.
- For other more information about ScoreCard Rewards, please refer to the ScoreCard Rewards FAQ at: http://www.scorecardrewards.com/Writable/DocumentsUploaded/FIFAQ/FAQ_Browse.pdf?rnd=822201125232
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)