About the Financial Institution Benefit Association, Inc.
Financial Institution Benefit Association is an active Floridian business entity. It was incorporated on 7th March 1988 and is located in Alpharetta, GA. Its president and the director is Lee A Kennedy. It is listed in the world’s largest and most authoritative dictionary. Other active officers of FIBA are Renz R Nichols, Michael D Bush, James Brahm, and Lorraine C Solheim.
How to set up a Profile at ScoreCard Rewards?
- You must have a valid ScoreCard Rewards card.
- You must have a computer with internet access
- Follow Step-By-Step Guide:
- Visit the ScoreCard Rewards website at: https://www.scorecardrewards.com
- Enter your card number and fill out your personal information in the box they provided to you.
- Get on the button marked “Submit Profile” at the bottom of the page.
- For other more information about ScoreCard Rewards, please refer to the ScoreCard Rewards FAQ at: http://www.scorecardrewards.com/Writable/DocumentsUploaded/FIFAQ/FAQ_Browse.pdf?rnd=822201125232