About the HSBC Holdings plc.
HSBC Holding plc is one of the largest banking and financial services institutions in the world, serving around 38 million customers across 80 countries through its 7,500 offices all over the world. The company was founded on March 3, 1865, in British Hong Kong and the founder of this company is Sir Thomas Sutherland. It was headquartered in HSBC Tower, London, and the United Kingdom. It organized a number of services such as retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management, credit cards, financial, and insurance. This is the only one of Britain’s big five banks to hold more deposits than loans. It has more than 85,000 employees.
How to apply for an HSBC Visa Credit Card with an Acceptance Code?
- You have to have a valid reservation number.
- You have to have a computer with internet access.
- Follow Step-By-Step Guide:
- Visit the HSBC Visa Credit Card website at: http://www.acceptourcard.com/visa
- Enter the reservation number into the necessary field and click on the button marked “Continue Offer“.
- Fill out your personal information in the necessary field.
- For other more information about HSBC Visa Credit Card, please refer to the HSBC Visa Credit Card website terms at: http://www.dmccb.com/1/2/3/privacy#websiteTerms