Sign up CitiMortgage Account and Access Online Services
www.citimortgage.com Sign up to Online Manage a CitiMortgage Account: Do you know about CitiMortgage? It is the division of Citigroup. It offers a variety of mortgage loan products such as, traditional fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages and home equity lines of credit. If you are CitiMortgage customer and you want to more online services by them, you need to register for a free online banking account of CitiMortgage.
This account allows you to numbers of online services. The whole registration process is very easy and more convenient. So, you can easily and quickly register your account. Once set up your online account, you will be able to manage your CitiMortgage account at any time. On the official website, you can view your account statement, set up auto-pay, see your mortgage details, and get mortgage assistance, make online payments.
You can stay up to date on all of your mortgage information and customer programs as they become available. If you want options for buying your house, you already have a mortgage and want to refinance, you want to be pre approved, and you want other Citibank accounts liked with CitiMortgage accounts, online management of this account is best option for you.
About Citigroup or Citi
Citigroup is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was founded in June 16, 1812 and headquartered in New York, New York City, 388-390 Greenwich Street and U.S. It provides various financial products and services for consumers, corporations, governments and institutions. It also provide numbers of products such as, credit cards, retail banking, commercial banking, investment bank, private banking, financial analysis.
Citigroup is fourth largest bank in United States. It was ranked 29th in size in the Fortune 500 list. It operates 16,000 branch offices in 140 countries. It has over 200 million customer accounts and its business in more than 160 countries. It has more than 219,000 employees. It area served in international service.
How to set up online access to manage a CitiMortgage account?
- You need to have a computer with Internet access.
- You need to provide your mortgage account details such as Social Security Number, etc.
- Visit the homepage https://www.citimortgage.com
- Then get on the link at the lower left marked “Enroll Now” below the section marked “Need to set up online access?”
- Set up your own username and password and generate three security questions and answer them. Then get on the button “Continue”.
- Select “Link my mortgage” and click on the button “Continue”.
- Fill out your personal and account information such as date of birth, Social Security Number, account type and get on the button “Continue”.
- If you have any question or problem, you can refer to CitiMortgage FAQs.