Amazon MasterCard Offer UK
Do you know about Amazon UK MasterCard? At the present time Amazon.co.uk is offering you the opportunity to apply for the Amazon MasterCard, which is issued by NewDay limited. Here we will discuss about “Amazon.co.uk MasterCard online services”. It provides numbers of online services to its customers. With this MasterCard, you can access your account information at any time. What’s more? You can also view your PIN, track transactions and payments, get monthly statements and much more online by internet connection.
For getting Amazon.co.uk MasterCard, you must be a UK resident and you are at least 18 year old. If you are UK resident and 18 or 18+ year old, you will be able to apply for Amazon.co.uk MasterCard. The registration process is very simple and quick. It takes only few minutes for complete the registration.
Once you getting your MasterCard, you will be able to view your statement online, pay bill online, transfer balance from one account to other account, and other get other feature. You will be upgraded to the Amazon MasterCard after 12 months. So, apply for Amazon.co.uk MasterCard and enjoy with its numbers of online services.
About Bank of America and Amazon MasterCard
Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. It was founded in October 17, 1904 and founder of this bank is Amadeo Giannini. It was headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is ranked 2nd on the list of largest banks in the United States. In 2016, Bank of America was the 26th largest company in the United States.
Bank of America has 4,600 retail financial centers and approximately 15,900 automated teller machines in all over the world. This bank is number of products provides such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment, banking, mortgage loans, private banking and equality, wealth management, credit cards. It has more than 29,000 employees in worldwide.
About MBNA Europe Bank Limited
MBNA Limited was formerly known as MBNA Europe Bank Limited and changed its name to MBNA limited in November 2012. It provides credit cards in the United Kingdom. The company also provides mobile services. As of 2006, MBNA became the European credit card arm of Bank of America, which is one of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Register Amazon.co.uk MasterCard Online Services
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have an Amazon.co.uk MasterCard account and have the card handy.
- Visit the website at: http://www.bankofamerica.co.uk/amazon
- Then get on the grey button marked “Register”.
- Fill out all required information including, credit card number, credit limit on your account and your date of birth into the necessary field and then get on the button marked “Continue”.
- Set up your personal profile by filling your personal information and then get on the button marked “Continue”.
- Choose your site key and then get on the button marked “Continue”.
- Select verification questions and answer them and then get on the button marked “Continue”.
- For activate your card, you need to follow Amazon.co.uk MasterCard Rewards Rules page at : https://www.applyonlinenow.com/uk/8amazongs_ost/rewards-rules.html